Thursday, November 1, 2012

Duo-tangs Full of Women

Unlike my buddy (he's not my buddy) Mitt, I do'nt have binders full of women. I mean, think about it, that's A LOT of women. But thru my travels living in the same city for most of my life, I have added up my women and they fit quite nicely in a couple of duo-tangs. Sure, I haven't spent enough time as Mitt has building up a war chest of women raring to go (for what purpose I don't know), but I think my duo-tang set is a good asset given I havent procured women for very long.

It's going to make complete sense when women flock to vote for Romney and his Republican cronies given their copious amounts of empty binders--women just wanna get a chance to be filed away in Mitt's arsenal of women.

Election day should be a doozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment